Saturday, January 16, 2010

saja nak store surat kawan2 kat blog a.k.a storage.

-sebab nk delete email yg beribu-ribu...

1) surat chuki Friday, 15 Jan, 2010 5: 21 AM

Dearest and Nearest of my heart,

Thanks a lot for your mail and thanks for keeping in touch with me but i firstly beg sorry coz i couldn't mail you for long time.
Well, here nothing special with me in New Year as my mom was sick and i have to look after her an couldn't even come to office for long time.
Anyways, nice to hear that u and your husband is well and good.
Thats for today....take care and miss you a lot!
Always fren
Pinkey


2) Chimmi (Friday, 8 Jan, 2010 1: 11 PM)
Hi my friend
how are you and your husband, i hope your doing good. any way, Happy New year to you n your family. i reach Bodhgaya the place of enlightenment of Buddha covering almost 300 kms in 35 days. i had very good time on the way its bit harsh with indain people but i complited my peace mission covering the foot steeps of Buddha and Guru Rimpoche in 4 years reach almost 3500 kms. i still have some place left over in bhutan which i will try to complet this year and i will prepar to go to tibet to make round of Kalish the holy pick by prostration.
any way how is everybody at home, till then take care with lots of love from me and my family.
Always Chimi



No comments:

Post a Comment