Friday, January 22, 2010

La la la la


Friday comes again.

9 years passed by, so quick as blink of eyes. Yet the unspeakable tragedy of losing him like yesterday.

Along the way to school... i spoke very little. Thinking about pursuing study in the middle of personal financial constraint. Furthermore, rumor of another hundred percent increment of fuel price starting May 1st make me speechless.

As always, i started my monologues with late brother. Wondering if he miss me.

How are u bro, how is your life there...lucky u left this crazy world early of your age. What do you eat for today? Do they treat u equally... i am certain they do. U deserve the best of meal among all. because u went there with your stomach empty... because you were fasting whole day and every day of the Rejab. You deserve the best meal.

Sorry for not coming back earlier, so that i could fulfill your last request to fast together and dine together in KB. But your meal there is more better than here.

Bro, last night i told mom... that u are lucky among us all.. No need to think about the probability and uncertainty of future. U are safe there InsyaAllah... aren't you?

Anyway 'talking' to u in this hardest time soothed me a lot. I wonder if u can see me, wonder if u also miss me as i miss u so damn much. I wonder if my Fatihah to u safely accepted ...

Then bro... i am studying. If u were here, u must be proud of me... miss u bro, miss u so damn much... bro, at your place got tea beng a? nice one?

They must be nice to you mustn't they? pray that they will... you are nicest person in the world, u pray , u fast every Monday and Thursday, u do kind to people, u kiss me every night and day, u taught me how to drive, u didn't woke me up if i slept in your room, covered me with your blanket and u yourself slept in living room, u cooked for me when i faced major exam, accompanied me to my friend's house, we did go out together in leisure time, u let me join you in your friend's house, u waited for me no matter how late i was, u gave me lecture whenever i did wrong, we support each other, u left ur bike at home for kak Miah and went to school with friend, you carried me on your back, and with u i always feel warm...

u are tremendously nice so that u deserve to be happy.




So and so and so... monologues with bro at least put me at ease.

to the sis of Mohd. Fikri MG...JIA YOU!


1 comment: