Sunday, January 10, 2010

Letter to chuki wangmo


Chuki, this week i really thinking of you. And i a bit disappointed with myself, thinking of how i couldn't write to you lately. Anyway, its better late than never, i wish u a happy new year.

Starting on January first, i have been working 7 days per week, which is quite tiring./ I didn't have much time to spent on family matters and any other things. I pray that my husband understands my working schedule.

Oh, How are u starting your new year? despite your err whatever problem you have, i pray that everything is in your control. Some problems we faced actually is not for us to solve... sometimes we have to let it pass by itself, and we have to be strong and patient and ... grudge and hold tightly to ..for me is GOD.

Well, chuki, i got your missed call... and this is the only way we can do isn't it? besides e-mailing, and YMing, we only can leave a ring or two just to let know that we miss each other truly.

For this year, i have so much thing to ask God and whatever it is, nothing as important as this; i pray that my life will be guided wholly by Him, and pray that He shows me what right is right , so that i willingly follow the right thing.I also pray that He shows me what wrong is wrong so that i can avoid the wrong doing or thing.

And Chuki, this year i feel sad for our friend chimi... i feel that .something is not right.. i told my husband and showed him chimi's latest news... and well... i feel sad. And i wonder how is the family...

Chuki, let us live happily... and thanks for the friendship... 1 year 5 month old..my warmest regards to daughter, standard 9 isn't she? and mother and father also/

No comments:

Post a Comment