Saturday, February 6, 2010

Talking to strangers


In taxi, i broke the ice and conversation happened.

We chattered all way long.

I said i now work on something in my school. He said he on his way to the office somewhere around PC and doing this 'cabbing' things only for part time.

He asked whether i know someone named he and he... and i asked about his work.

then i stopped in front of local bank and we separately continue our daily life.

Taxi
I cabbed to school for years, and i knew some taxi men in KB. Now when hang out with boss and friends i always linger to those taxi men. I remember those faces clearly, even they don't. For the faces who helps me completed my day at school, they who sent me safely home.

It written on them thousands stories of their passengers, and history. In fact, they colored my dull life with lots of fables and advices as me at that time on my way to know the real world.

Nowadays, sometimes i just simply go there and look at them from far, and i was happy when they asked me for their cab
.

The 'uncles' never knew that decades ago, they asked the same person at the same place; which is me.

To those my lovely taxi man... I love you...and pray for your good sake. Amiin.

No comments:

Post a Comment