Monday, December 21, 2009

inner energy


Home town - I drive to work for almost two years, here timing is flexible as long as tasks completed perfectly. If i were late, i go home late… it just that. My punctuality is slowly ‘corrupt’ and it worrying me most. Back to my point, driving has its good and bad also, we save time and energy of course, but the bad is when we start to ignore others. Few days ago, i took cab to school and had to walked for another half an hour in order to get to the office. I feel alive again, just like years ago when i was with the company. I walked passing rows of shoplet, shopkeepers were starting their day, sales girls were arranging stuff and things, school boys were chatting and discussing while entering the school gate. We exchanged smile to each other…and the aura of lively people and surrounding are actually give me energy to begin the day. Our prophet Muhammad SAW, has once told us… greet people…greet people… so that u will be blessed. And it is true… when you drive, can u pass your smile and greet people? no you could not. By greeting people, you get the energy… believe me… follow what prophet has said.

done.

No comments:

Post a Comment