Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lab and the world outside

While completing today's experiment i got a phone call from Cantik. She said only RM 50 out of hundred was banked into her account. As i guess. Days before, the last piece of RM50 of mine stuck at the ATM deposit machine. After struggling for few seconds the piece has been taken out by a kind pakcik. I thought another piece of RM50 has passed the process and was safely 'landing' in Cantik's account. Unfortunately it was not.

Tomorrow, Dr Izani and I are going to have a serious discussion about my project and this messy-technical-problem of ATM from one establish bank in the country make my mind miserable. I thought conventional method of depositing money safer than dealing with brainless machine. End result, i have to drive and meet some guys there (again) just to tell and report that their machine has swallowed my money but printed nothing as proof.



It was annoying and irritating as i have to deal with workload in lab. Haissehhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment