Wednesday, February 23, 2011

PUTUS CHENTA

Thank you for being my friend
Thank you for being my love
Thank you for the memories, that lay behind
Thank you for the sweet lie, that aching me for years
And for the truth that early spoken out thru you
Neither me fire the anger nor the abhorrence
As love has spread its magic
So hatred does not exist
But the tear s rolling down
like a pouring rain
during monsoon season

Then I
Buried my love in my bottom heart
And the tomb I made from the diamond past
Will be there until my last
Yet
the friendship will remain
With love’s golden dust flies in the air
Bottom me is the tomb, but the magic is everywhere…
From; Malaysia…


Bila tilik-tilik sajak yang saya karang semasa zaman-zaman putus chenta dulu, kagum juga bahasa mat salleh saya-hakhak perasan hebat, macam william shakepereah (sbb perempuan kena tambah ta marbutah).

Cuba saya karang sajak semacam itu sekarang, tentu tak dalam der. Dalam hati sudah tak ada taman bunga hangus yang dah kena racun agaknya. Jiwa tak sampai, tak makan dalam.

No comments:

Post a Comment